Finding Ways to Get Prospects to Call
Written on the 17 January 2019 by Janet Culpitt
Most in business know that 80% of your current business comes from 20% of your existing customers.
2. Join a networking group that has members who deal with a similar customer to you. Eg. An Account and a financial planner usually have the same market, a hairdresser and a women's or Mum's group.
3. Attend tradeshows or expos and offer a raffle prize so that everyone who passes but their card in your raffle box.
4. Sponsor or donate a prize to local events and receive a copy of all attendee's names and contact numbers from cards collected from a business card draw.
5. Think of your suppliers and see if they can join you for a joint venture of cross referrals to each other. Eg. Your printer.
6. Put an article in another business' newsletter or regular communication to their clients. ( who share your same target market )Ask them to contribute to your newsletter in return.
7. Create a sign-up list and link on your website or social media, by offering a FREE gift such as a Free Report, Free Tips, to subscribe.
Author: Janet Culpitt
About: Janet Culpitt is a mentor for passionate SME business owners, looking to expand their business and create a successful plan for growth and sustainability. Her life long experience in the business industry and entrepreneurship, allows her to educate and lead her clients to developing impeccable skills in networking, forming long lasting connections.Connect via: Twitter LinkedIn